What is happening with CCMC?
Where on earth will CCMC be?
- June 1-4, 2022: Exhibiting at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center for the CMSA Conference, come visit us at booth 821!
- June 22- 25, 2022: Exhibiting and speaking on the topic of “Creating a Culture of Trust and Safety in Interprofessional Teams” at the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Conference Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
- November 22, 2022: Participating in a virtual webinar at Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island “Health Disparities and Social Determinants of Health in TBI in Veterans”
Important Dates to Remember!
- The August CCM exam application window is now open until 5/31/2022- Apply NOW!
- May 2022 CCM Renewal window is now open until 5/31/2022- Renew NOW!
- Registration is now open for virtual Certification360 workshops! - Register NOW!
SAVE the DATE!
CCMC’s 2022 Virtual Symposium will be held October 11-13, 2022!
CCMC's 2022 Virtual Symposium is a fully virtual event taking place in conjunction with National Case Management Week. The three-day Symposium will feature unparalleled continuing education to further your professional-development goals while facilitating connections with your peers who share a dedication to the practice of case management and disability management.
Check out all upcoming Certification 360 workshops here.
New Webinar on the CMLearning Network: “Burnout Care: Actionable Steps for Case Managers and Disability Management Specialists” See all webinars available for purchase here!
Questions? Contact the Commission at 856-380-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org