COVID-19 Virus Information
- A Note from the Commission
- Push Pause. Simple words…not so simple to do. Even in the best of times, taking a moment for yourself is crucial. Take a few minutes to watch the latest videos in the second season of our Push Pause series.
- Listen to our Take a Listen™ COVID-19 podcasts featuring:
- Jared Young, Psy.D., CAC, LCSW, CCM: What are we feeling during COVID-19 and how can we manage those feelings?
- Michelle Baker, BS, RN, CRRN, CCM: Four tips to help you get a handle on the COVID-19 pandemic
- MaryBeth Kurland, CAE: COVID-19: The Commission’s updates affecting certification and renewal applicants and New World Symposium participants
- Chikita Mann, MSN, RN, CCM: Tips for successfully handling social isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- NOW AVAILABLE – CCM® Exam Administrations Remote Proctoring
- Prometric Test Center Scheduling Availability
- Prometric Video: What to Expect on Test Day
- Blog | Understanding the enemy: A curated list of COVID-19 resources for case managers by MaryBeth Kurland, CEO, CCMC
- See the “Checking in with our CCMs” survey results based on responses from thousands of Certified Case Managers
- A Message to Our CCM & CDMS Community – Response to COVID-19