Prometric Test Center Scheduling Availability
In response to COVID-19, Prometric is working closely with the Commission to resume services and increase availability at their test centers based on guidance from the CDC, WHO, and local and regional officials to identify and implement best practices and requirements to safely resume testing. As jurisdictions around the world continue to progress through different phases of resumption, Prometric continues to work towards their goal of testing as many candidates as possible in a safe and secure environment. Prometric has done a complete and comprehensive evaluation of its test centers to maximize safety precautions, reduce touchpoints, and mitigate the risk of exposure and/or spread of COVID-19, including:
- Mapping the candidate journey and experience;
- Spacing and facility layout;
- Cubicle construction (e.g. height and position of the walls);
- Test center cleaning and operational protocols;
- Staff support, education, and training procedures; and
- Test center signage and communication.
Based on this analysis, combined with the guidance of the CDC and WHO, Prometric will proceed with a phased approach to resume testing based on local and governmental regulations. This will include resuming full occupancy testing in many locations. Based on program designation requirements outlined on Prometric’s site openings list, candidates in markets enabled for "full occupancy" will now be able to start scheduling into these additional seats. As governmental ordinances continue to evolve, Prometric will update this list daily to reflect any changes with the most up-to-date information. Note that these distinctions are subject to change with local/regional decisions.
Prometric will continue practicing social distancing measures in all common areas, and all staff and test-takers will be required to wear a mask or face-covering in the global test centers. Communication to candidates will direct you to the Prometric site openings list and include information regarding what to expect and any needed materials (including a mask) that you need to bring on test day.
Prometric Resource Center:
The following links are where you can find the most up-to-date information and helpful resources:
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe: Outline of guidelines you must follow in order to enter a Prometric Testing Center.
- COVID-19 Strategies: provides the most current information on Prometric's operation status and safety measures.
- Essential Client Programs List: provides Prometric’s current list of essential test programs that are currently eligible to test. We will evaluate and update this list on a rolling basis.
- Site Openings List: provides a running list of all of Prometric’s current open/scheduled-to-open sites and their resumption test date. This list is updated daily to reflect any changes in status and will be evaluated for further additions on a rolling basis.
- Social Distancing Policies: provides a detailed look at Prometric’s standard and social distancing policies and test center procedure modifications that candidates are expected to follow while at the test center.
- Test-Taker FAQ: provides answers to frequently asked questions candidates might have about impacts to their exam.